Sunescape Spray Tans
Wash off in 90mins
Weekend in Bondi (Light) - $42
Week in Fiji (Medium) - $42
A month in Maui (Dark) - $42
Summer in Santorini (Ultra Dark) - $42 (wash off after 1hour)
Sunescape products are formulated to provide natural looking and feeling tan, and one that smells amazing. They contain vitamins, antioxidants and oils to nourish the skin, as well as anti-ageing, hydrating and firming ingredients to leave skin smooth and replenished.
Now here’s our top 10 tips to help you prepare your skin for a spray tan.
Achieving a beautiful sunless tan without mistakes is easy when your skin is properly prepared for the treatment. Your spray tanning appointment itself is quick and can be completed in as little as 10 to 15 minutes which allows you the freedom to prep your skin to suit your schedule.
Preparations can be done in advance and will smooth out the skin to give the best base for your spray tanning product.
1. Buff away dry skin before treatment with a gently exfoliation. This will make your tan last much longer by revealing smoother looking skin.
2. Wax, tint brows or lashes at least 24 hours before treatment, ideally 48 hours before to allow the pores to close.
3. Shave at least 24 hours before treatment and apply a nourishing moisturiser to replenish dry skin.
4. Moisturise skin all over the day before, ideally overnight. This will prevent dryness and provide the perfect tanning base.
5. Rinse off any products, perfume, oils, moisturisers and make up before attending your spray tanning appointment.
6. Keep clothing dark or loose to wear after your spray tan. Some of the bronzer colour can be easily removed by tight fitting clothing so it is best to keep clothing loose.
7. If you are new to spray tanning, a patch test before your treatment is always recommended to ensure the tanning formula is suitable for your skin.
8. Take some hair ties along with you if you have long hair to keep the back of your neck and shoulders free.
9. Most spray tans these days can be washed off after 90mins to 2 hours. Great if you have one of those crazy busy days with lots to do, or only have 2 to 3 hours before a big event.
10. Applying a small amount of moisturiser to nail polished fingers or toes will help to protect the nails from any discolouration from the spray tanning solution.